WEEKEND CLEANUPS ARE HAPPENING NOW - JOIN US!
SPRING COMMUNITY-WIDE CLEANUP DAY
MAY 6 8am-noon
Interested in Planning Your Own Community Cleanup? Here’s How!
- Get trained
- Pick a spot to clean or get assignment and visit it prior to your cleanup date.
- Estimate the number of volunteers needed and how many you can safely manage.
- Determine cleanup boundaries, meeting time, parking and registration place.
- Prepare a map of the site if this helps you. Recruit volunteers, give them the location, where to park and expected start and end time. Choose a phone number and/or e-mail address for volunteers to RSVP and/or contact you with questions.
- Share this contact so others can help recruit.
- Report your cleanup!
Supplies for Groups Based on Availability
Supplies Available for Loan
- Safety Vests (mandatory for streets greater than 35mph)
- Litter Grabbers
Community Clean Up Forms
Community Cleanup Activity Information Form
Community Cleanup Activity Form (After)
Thank you for volunteering with us!