Through CDBG CARES ACT Funding, the City of Petersburg seeks to energize business collaboration and provide direct relief to businesses significantly impacted by the COVID-19 Pandemic. The City will distribute one-time grants based on need ranging from $500 to $5,000.
The first round application deadline is 5:00pm on August 14, 2020
• Business is located in the City of Petersburg
• Paying Taxes to the Petersburg Commissioner of Revenue
• Operational for at least 12 months as of July 1, 2020
• Gross Annual Revenue of at least $25,000
• 30 Full-Time Employees (FTE) or fewer
Businesses that are not eligible for relief:
• Businesses or franchises not headquartered in the City of Petersburg
• Independent Contractors in network marketing or on gig platforms
• Businesses engaged in speculation or investment in rental real estate
• Business deemed “Ineligible Businesses” under SBA guidelines
Business owners with multiple businesses can only receive one grant.
The first round application process is now closed.